My Child Speaks

My Child Speaks
and the dark angel gave the white angel a feather from his wing, the only thing to destroy him, could she use it............

Wednesday 25 May 2011

Guest Blog

I have started a new blog, it is a guest blog, where I am inviting advocates and survivors supporting the fight against abuse to share their stories, knowledge and ideas to help us all bring awareness enabling us to protect children. Our guests today are Lizzie McGlynn author of "I Forgive You Daddy" and up and coming new poet Kathleen Freeman. Please take a moment to visit us here. Educate, learn and leave us a comment of support. If you have something to share and would like to guest contact by Direct Message on Twitter, In Comment Box  below or Email me at email below. Thank you.



CLICK HERE 

http://m4jguestblog.blogspot.com/


EMAIL

iam.mother@yahoo.co.uk













No comments:

Post a Comment

Truly Touched