My Child Speaks

My Child Speaks
and the dark angel gave the white angel a feather from his wing, the only thing to destroy him, could she use it............

Sunday 26 June 2011

Everybody Hurts





microsoft images



Just been visiting one of the many blogs I visit. A blog I love to visit because of my admiration for this person and all she has endured and continues to battle with. As I left her a message and was about to leave I glance over her blog in case I had missed something and low and behold there it was. One of those mini gadgets that if you press play it plays a song the blogger has put on her blog. Only it wasn't the gadget itself but the song she had chosen.

Today I had had a normal day, haven't really had one of those for ages. A day when my brain was at peace within itself, calm almost asleep. It enabled me to catch up on all the jobs that I had been neglecting and I hardly had one flashback or thought about the reality of our lives. Yes a normal day, I am not sure how it happened or if I will have another but I have felt a release today and felt good at what I have been able to accomplish in one day. I have even made plans to fix the floor in the bathroom and redecorate it too, something I have had absolutely no motivation or even a thought for over these last months.

So there I was I had just sat down after running around catching up on all my chores. Taking up my position for the night.  Feet up, coffee in hand and laptop on lap. A lot of the time I try not to listen to music because of the emotional effect it has on my moods but coming face to face with this song I knew I was going to listen to it and yes I knew it would take me back to a place I am afraid to go back to, because of the pain and utter despair I was feeling, felt. The song R.E.M. Everybody Hurts and if you have been where I was you will know what this song is about and if you do in the words of R.E.M. Hold On !!!

6 comments:

  1. great discription of a 'normal day' - today was half and half for me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hold on!!!!!...As always....XOXOXOXO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, we know that song well. So many people are hurting and it is very sad. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yep, know the song well. I am glad you had a "normal" day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. together we fight on, thank you for your comments and holding my hand by letting me know you are there x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Holding on, and holding on to you too. x
    {}{}{}
    @sheepfoldcarer

    ReplyDelete

Truly Touched