My Child Speaks

My Child Speaks
and the dark angel gave the white angel a feather from his wing, the only thing to destroy him, could she use it............

Sunday 19 June 2011

Happy Non Abusing Fathers Day




Happy Father's Day to all non abusing fathers today. Take the time to reflect on how lucky you were/are to of had such a man for a father. Perhaps you will spare a thought for the children who were/are not so lucky too. There are many who use the title of father for there own purpose. The fathers who abuse and willingly destroy the very essence of childhood. The damage they do can never ever be measured. For the children of these fathers today I am thinking of you X.

3 comments:

  1. Well said M4J. The title of Father is a privilege as is that of parent.
    Children are loaned to us, they are our future. We are all responsible for them.
    Thank goodness that their are many men and women everywhere who realise this.
    Love to you all @sheepfoldcarer x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mother4Justice, thank you for sharing this post and for visiting my blog earlier today. I appreciate your words of comfort that you offered me in your comment on my blog.

    ReplyDelete

Truly Touched