My Child Speaks

My Child Speaks
and the dark angel gave the white angel a feather from his wing, the only thing to destroy him, could she use it............

Monday 18 July 2011

Sorry

Sorry its been a while since I have blogged mainly due to family stuff, so limited to what I can say but I have missed you all, sometimes you can be so distracted with your blog that it can become an escape from reality. It is something I must be more aware of. For me it is hard to step out from myself and my own mind. Thoughts and memories are not easily to escape from unless I plunge myself into something else and get completely involved in it but then I neglect other things needing my attention. My children must always be first.

5 comments:

  1. You don't need to apologise :) reading your blog is great but life always come first. Unfortunately at the minute life affects me so much it means sometimes i don't blog as often as i like, but i know you'll all still be here reading when i do! and its the same to you! Whilst i dont always have time to comment, i love following your blog and always look forward to your next post!

    You dont need to apologise for life, but its great to see your posting again :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back & although we miss you, your children come first. We all speak out for children, so know that to be absolutely right.
    Still standing here with you as promised! {}{}{}
    @sheepfoldcarer

    ReplyDelete
  3. No need to apologize. I am just so relieved and happy that you are okay...my mind so often goes to the negative...not your problem but mine! Of course, your children come first. I totally understand and I am glad you took the time you needed.
    You are so right...thoughts and memories can sometimes get out of control and we all need a break from them. But, we all need a break from reality also, especially when reality is so full of pain and frustration. So, balance is the key...you do whatever you need to do. So glad you were able to post this...you have been in my thoughts and prayers. Please take care and know you have a LOT of people on your side.

    Nico

    ReplyDelete
  4. weill be here always....As always...XOXOXOXO

    ReplyDelete

Truly Touched