My Child Speaks

My Child Speaks
and the dark angel gave the white angel a feather from his wing, the only thing to destroy him, could she use it............

Monday 1 August 2011

Empower




Pick up a pen and write what you feel
If your preference is paint then express
With colour and bare your emotions
Pay no attention to those doubting thought
A toddlers scribble can be as valuable
As an old master's painting
We all have something to share and each of us
Has the power to enlighten

You have earnt the right by
Stepping in the footsteps of life
Remember communication is all that matters
Perfection is silent but mistakes speak volumes
Be yourself for I am not a writer
But you are here sharing with me
Reclaim your voice and empower yourself

1 comment:

  1. Hey this is great!

    I have Art therapy aswel as talking therapy once a week and it really is invaluable, although i do sometimes find it hard!

    I am quite creative and a good drawer and so i always over think what i want to draw, rather than just putting pen to paper and see what happens. I do manage it sometimes though, i find i am always reaching out for the black pastel! Its amazing what my therapist can pick up from my drawings, even if it is just a swirling black messy vortex! lol!

    Thanks for this!

    ReplyDelete

Truly Touched